This web site is owned and operated by Orchard Planning Solutions Limited, an English company with registered number 6860324.
Visitors to this web site are bound by the following terms and conditions so please read these carefully before going on. For the purposes of these conditions, “this web site” means the doineedplanningpermission.co.uk web site.
This web site includes links to external web sites. These links are provided in order to help you find relevant web sites, services and/or products which may be of interest to you quickly and easily. It is your responsibility to decide whether any services and/or products available through any of these web sites are suitable for your purposes. Orchard Planning Solutions Ltd is not responsible for the owners or operators of these web sites or for any goods or services they supply or for the content of their web sites and does not give or enter into any conditions, warranties or other terms or representations in relation to any of these or accept any liability in relation to any of these (including any liability arising out of any claim that the content of any external web site to which this web site includes a link infringes the intellectual property rights of any third party).
Orchard Planning Solutions Ltd tries to ensure that all information provided as part of this web site is correct at the time of inclusion on the web site but does not guarantee the accuracy of such information. Orchard Planning Solutions Ltd is not liable for any action you may take as a result of relying on such information or advice or for any loss or damage suffered by you as a result of you taking this action.
Terms and Conditions
This web site contains material including text, photographs, drawings and other images which are protected by copyright and/or other intellectual property rights. All copyright and other intellectual property rights in this material are either owned by Orchard Planning Solutions Ltd or have been licensed to it by the owner(s) of those rights so that it can use this material as part of this web site.
- access any part of the web site;
- print off one copy of any or all of the pages for your own personal reference.
You may not without our express written consent:
- copy (whether by printing off onto paper, storing on disk, downloading or in any other way), distribute (including distributing copies), broadcast, alter or tamper with in any way or otherwise use any material contained in the web site except as set out under “You may”. These restrictions apply in relation to all or part of the material on the web site;
- remove any copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property notices contained in the original material from any material copied or printed off form the web site;
Changes to Terms and Conditions
Orchard Planning Solutions Ltd may change the terms and conditions and disclaimer set out above from time to time. By browsing this web site you are accepting that you are bound by the current terms and conditions and disclaimer and so you should check these each time you revisit the site.
Changes to/Operation of Web Site
Orchard Planning Solutions Ltd may change the format and content of this web site at any time.
Orchard Planning Solutions Ltd may suspend the operation of this web site for support of maintenance work, in order to update the content or for any other reason.
Orchard Planning Solutions Ltd reserves the right to terminate access to this web site at any time and without notice.
If you have a question or complaint about the web site, please contact the web site editor at contact @ doineedplanningpermission.co.uk
These terms and conditions are governed by and to be interpreted in accordance with English law and in the event of any dispute arising in relation to these terms and conditions or any dispute arising in relation to the web site whether in contract or tort or otherwise the English courts will have non-exclusive jurisdiction over such dispute.
Competition Terms And Conditions
- These terms and conditions together with any specific rules set out in Competition Notices (as defined below) are the Competition Rules ("Rules") and apply to competitions on the Orchard Planning Solutions Ltd "Sites" (www.doineedplanningpermission.co.uk website ("Competition"), unless otherwise expressly stated. By entering a Competition, entrants agree to be bound by these Rules.
- The Competition is organised by Orchard Planning Solutions Ltd.
- Rules specific to each Competition are displayed in a notice on the page for such Competition ("CompetitionNotice") and are incorporated into the Rules. In the event of discrepancy between these terms and conditions and the Competition Notice, the Competition Notice shall prevail.
- Orchard Planning Solutions Ltd reserve the right to cancel or amend the Competition or the Rules without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside Orchard Planning Solutions' Ltd reasonable control. Any changes will be posted either within these terms and conditions or the Competition Notice.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the Rules, conduct, results and all other matters relating to a Competition, the decision of Orchard Planning Solutions Ltd shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- Employees of Orchard Planning Solutions Ltd or any company involved in the Competition, or any advertising agency or web company connected with Orchard Planning Solutions Ltd or any such person's subsidiary or associated companies, agents or members of their families or households, are not eligible to enter the Competition.
- Additional eligibility requirements may apply to a specific Competition, e.g. a valid passport, visas and/or driver's licence will be required if the Competition prize includes travel outside the United Kingdom and/or car hire. These will be set out in the Competition Notice.
- By entering the Competition, you hereby warrant that all information submitted by you is true, current and complete. Orchard Planning Solutions Ltd reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants.
- The address/email address you provide with your competition entry ("Entry") will be used to send any prizes so please make sure this is correct. You are not entitled to enter the Competition if you are resident in a country or jurisdiction (outside the United Kingdom or Republic of Ireland) where the Competition may breach any law or regulation. Where this applies, Orchard Planning Solutions Ltd's invitation to enter the Competition in such country and/or jurisdiction is withdrawn.
- Where a Competition is open to all age groups, Orchard Planning Solutions Ltd assumes that by using the website and entering the Competition (and you warrant that) you are aged 18 or over or, if you are under 18, that your parents have consented to your entry into the Competition and these Rules. If a Competition is only open to a certain age group (e.g. 18 and over), this will be set out in the Competition Notice and Orchard Planning Solutions Ltd assumes that by entering the Competition (and you warrant that) you are the appropriate age to enter the Competition).
- Orchard Planning Solutions Ltd reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of the Rules.
- In the event that any entrant is disqualified from the Competition, Orchard Planning Solutions Ltd in its sole discretion may decide whether a replacement should be selected. In this event, any further entrant will be selected on the same criteria as the original entrant and will be subject to these Rules.
- You may enter the Competition as many times as you like however where a winner has been selected and Orchard Planning Solutions Ltd discovers or has reasonable grounds to believe the winner has used any software or automated process either to answer questions or to make bulk entries, Orchard Planning Solutions Ltd may select an alternative winner. Any further winner will be selected on the same criteria as the original winner and will be subject to these Rules.
- Competition entries must be made in the manner and by the closing date and time specified on the Competition Notice. Failure to do so will disqualify the entry.
- There is no purchase requirement to enter a Competition and there is no charge to register for use of the website.
- Proof of posting or emailing cannot be accepted as proof of delivery. Orchard Planning Solutions Ltd cannot accept responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft, destruction, alteration of or unauthorised access to Entries, or Entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of server functions, technical issues, virus, bugs or other causes outside Orchard Planning Solutions' Ltd control.
- Prize winners will be chosen at random unless specified otherwise in the Competition Notice, from all qualifying Entries within 28 days of the closing date specified in the Competition Notice. Tie-breakers will be judged by Orchard Planning Solutions Ltd and, if required by law, by an independent adjudicator. In all matters, the decision of the judge(s) and Orchard Planning Solutions Ltd shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- Prize winners will be notified in the manner and within the time specified on the Competition Notice (and may be contacted by Orchard Planning Solutions Ltd. Return of any prize notification as undeliverable or failure to reply as specified in the notification (and within the time stated) may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. If more than one prize is awarded only one prize per entrant will be awarded. Competition winner(s)' names may be published on the website.
- Claims for prizes must be made in the manner and within the time specified on the Competition Notice. Failure to claim a prize within this time or in the manner specified may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
- Prizes are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. Orchard Planning Solutions Ltd reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value at any time.
- Prizes are awarded at discretion of Orchard Planning Solutions Ltd and no prizes will be awarded as a result of improper actions by or on behalf of any entrant.
- Where a prize may not be appropriate for a younger contestant, the minimum age for entry will be stated in the Competition Notice and must be observed. Orchard Planning Solutions Ltd reserves the right to request written proof of age of any winner.
- All taxes, insurances, transfers, spending money and other expenses (including meals or personal expenses upgrades etc.) as the case may be, unless specifically stated, are the sole responsibility of the prize winner.
Intellectual Property Rights & Use of Entries
- Orchard Planning Solutions Ltd does not, unless we agree this with you, claim any rights of ownership in your Entry. As such, you retain ownership of your Entry and, although Orchard Planning Solutions Ltd will be able to use Entries as set out in the Rules, you will also have the right to use your Entry in any way you choose. Where any Entry is to be used in a different way (e.g. we are asking to own this) this will be made clear on the website and you will then be able to choose whether to enter the Competition. If you win a prize, as a condition to receipt of that prize, you may be required to sign a release form (in Orchard Planning Solutions Ltd then current standard form) in connection with the prize-winning submission.
- In consideration of Orchard Planning Solutions Ltd agreeing to consider entrants to the Competition, each entrant hereby agrees that Orchard Planning Solutions Ltd (and third parties authorised by Orchard Planning Solutions Ltd may make any and all Entries available on the website and any other media, whether now known or invented in the future, which may include other internet sites, mobile, television and/or radio and that Entries may be made available with advertising and/or sponsorship. You now grant Orchard Planning Solutions Ltd (and third parties authorised by Orchard Planning Solutions Ltd) a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable licence (for the full period of any rights in the Entry) to use, display, publish, transmit, copy, make derivative works or podcasts from, edit, alter, store, re-format, sell and sub-licence the Entry for such purposes.
- Orchard Planning Solutions Ltd does not guarantee to use or otherwise make available any Entry. Orchard Planning Solutions Ltd may also, in appropriate circumstances, and at its sole discretion, reject, edit, remove or disable access to Entries that appear to be legally or otherwise problematic e.g. infringe the copyright or other intellectual property or privacy rights of others, are defamatory etc. or for any other reason.
- Your Entry and any information submitted by you must be personal to and relate specifically to you. You hereby warrant that your Entry and all information which you submit and/or distribute will not infringe the intellectual property, privacy or any other rights of any third party, and will not contain anything which is libellous, defamatory, obscene, indecent, harassing or threatening. If relevant, Orchard Planning Solutions Ltd reserves the right, but not the obligation, to screen, filter and/or monitor information provided by you and to edit, refuse to distribute or remove the same.
- Orchard Planning Solutions Ltd cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering the Competition or as a result of accepting any prize. Orchard Planning Solutions Ltd is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment or software, failure of any email or entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, telephone lines or at any web site, or any combination of these, including any injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer or mobile telephone related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in the Competition. Nothing shall exclude Orchard Planning Solutions' Ltd liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
Data Protection and Publicity
- Winners may be requested to take part in promotional activity and Orchard Planning Solutions Ltd reserves the right to use the names and addresses of winners, their photographs and audio and/or visual recordings of them in any publicity.
- The Competition and Rules will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England. The Sites are only intended to be accessed from the United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland. Orchard Planning Solutions Ltd makes no representation that materials on the Site relating to this Competition are appropriate or available for use at other locations and access to them from territories where their contents are illegal is strictly prohibited. If you access the Site outside of the United Kingdom or Republic of Ireland, you are responsible for compliance with all local laws.
How to contact us
- If you have a question or complaint about the web site, please contact the web site editor at contact @ doineedplanningpermission.co.uk