DemolitionsDo I Need Planning Permission?

In most cases, you will not need to apply for planning permission to knock down your house or any of its outbuildings, unless the Council has restricted this by placing an Article 4 direction on your property.

If in doubt, please contact a local planning agent or your Council directly.

What is important to remember is that it does not necessarily mean that you will get planning permission to build any replacement or to change the use of the site.

The Demolition Directory

Click on the logos below to find more about the services offered

Advertise here