Doors and Windows

Doors and WindowsDo I Need Planning Permission?

Planning Permission is not normally required for repairing, fitting or indeed replacing doors and windows (including double glazing).

However, if you live in a listed property or on designated land* such as a conservation area for example, you should consult with your local planning authority before any works are carried out to your home. Remember, it is your responsibility as the homeowner to find this out and get the necessary consents in place first.

* Designated land includes national parks and the Broads, Areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty, conservation areas and World Heritage Sites

The Doors & Windows Directory

Click on the logos below to find more about the services offered

Advertise here