Basic Change of use application

February 9, 2016 by Mark in forum Planning Forum

#462 Mark, 9 February 2016, 19:43

Hi all, i am filling in the change of use application form for planning permission and am stuck on section 24.

I have just started a 10 year lease on the building in October. I have just found out that the solicitor has still has not added us to the Land registry and is about to do it.

My question is: On section 24 - Ownership certificates and agricultural land declaration who fills the certificate A, B, C and D?

Am i the owner? Definition - owner is a person with a freehold interest or leasehold interest with at least 7 years left to run.

Am i a agricultural tenant?

Or shall i give it to the person i rent the property from to complete?

Many Thanks in Advance


Reply to topic

All HTML, except <i>, <b>, <u> will require your topic to be moderated before it is publicly displayed.

Your Name:
Your Email Address:

Your Email Address will not be made public.
Topic Content:

Return to topic list | Return to forum list

The Partner Directory

Click on the logos below to find more about the services offered

Advertise here