change of land use

June 14, 2013 by Edward Partridge in forum Planning Forum

#297 Edward Partridge, 14 June 2013, 13:42

I would like to apply for change of land use from 'Common Parts' to residential parking on land that is within the deeds of my property on a residential housing estate.

My questions is can you apply for change of land use of 'common parts'if they are within your deeds?

#406 fred hooper, 11 March 2015, 05:08

I wish to remove a stable block and replace with a residential mobile home

Reply to topic

All HTML, except <i>, <b>, <u> will require your topic to be moderated before it is publicly displayed.

Your Name:
Your Email Address:

Your Email Address will not be made public.
Topic Content:

Return to topic list | Return to forum list

The Partner Directory

Click on the logos below to find more about the services offered

Advertise here