New Soil Pipe - Does Building Regs apply?

February 11, 2012 by Charlie Tulip in forum Planning Forum

#169 Charlie Tulip, 11 February 2012, 08:23

We're converting a 1st floor bedroom to an ensuite and new soil pipe required to run down outside external wall and approx 5m of new below ground pipework to existing domestic foul drain. Do we need Building Regs for this work?

Reply to topic

All HTML, except <i>, <b>, <u> will require your topic to be moderated before it is publicly displayed.

Your Name:
Your Email Address:

Your Email Address will not be made public.
Topic Content:

Return to topic list | Return to forum list

The Partner Directory

Click on the logos below to find more about the services offered

Advertise here