New Topic

July 28, 2011 by chris in forum Planning Forum

#83 chris, 28 July 2011, 08:08

can anyone help? i own a mid terrist house and want to put a single story extension on the back spanning the full width of the house and 3m out, do i need permission?

#85 dave, 1 August 2011, 12:38

the best thing to do is go on the planning portal interactive site and check on the interactive terrace house and read about permitted development . hope this helps

#106 Catherine, 16 October 2011, 21:50

Yes for 3 meters you do need permission but council now work on angles and if its comes out more than 20 dsgrees from a neighbours property than it wont be granted, especially if your a terraced house (Not in keeping with street scene etc).

Reply to topic

All HTML, except <i>, <b>, <u> will require your topic to be moderated before it is publicly displayed.

Your Name:
Your Email Address:

Your Email Address will not be made public.
Topic Content:

Return to topic list | Return to forum list

The Partner Directory

Click on the logos below to find more about the services offered

Advertise here