planning for serviced apartment

February 23, 2010 by llinos james in forum Planning Forum

#27 llinos james, 23 February 2010, 19:48

I have a 2 bed house in aberystwyth & would like to rent it out as a serviced apartment/holiday cottage. Do i need to apply for change of use or any planning etc?

#95 James , 27 September 2011, 12:09

James, Did you ever find out if you needed pp or not?

Reply to topic

All HTML, except <i>, <b>, <u> will require your topic to be moderated before it is publicly displayed.

Your Name:
Your Email Address:

Your Email Address will not be made public.
Topic Content:

Return to topic list | Return to forum list

The Partner Directory

Click on the logos below to find more about the services offered

Advertise here